Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally!

I was feeling like this for the past 24 hours, before 12th Jan; 2pm!


And...
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Guess what?




YAY I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED WITH MY RESULTS! <:

& I qualify for all courses because my English got B3!! This is something I'm seriously happpppy about ok! Hahaha let me action abit. HAH. But due to COP, I still can't qualify for some courses la. :( But it's ok! I still have other plans for my dreaaaaam. *Monash* :D
Hahaha and I passed POA! ^^

no more pull hairs, pimple outbreak and insomnia!

Not forgetting soooooooo many people's encouragment and love, all of you who called, text and leaves offline messages. REALLY, thankyou! You peeeepol \m/, seriously. I will feeel a few seconds of normal heart-beating whenever I receive such texts before knowing the results! Y'all should see how I behave at home alone just now.. Hah soooper funny!

okay.

Yawn, I'm off to bed. Gotta go to some polys with Shakeee& Husrin tmr morning -.-

XOXO,

E.

No comments: