Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of work.

hello.

I don't know why I'll have this weirdest feeling on Earth, upon knowing it's my last day of work. Didn't I want to quit this job so much earlier? And now, somehow or rather, I had grew attached to this job. (Uh, well perhaps I should be mentally prepared that I AM a temporary staff and when the boss says, " Thank you for working with us, you may leave now." You really need to go despite how much you love the kids you always see in the clinic.) What I can't really bear, I think is not entirely related to work. It is those kids who will reach their hands out to me, for sweets, stickers when I offered to them and called me jiejie. Ok, except for one who ignorantly called me auntie. (URGH!) Still, they're such sweetie piessss.

The best thing is, I get to see how strong they were when they were having their jabs. Some who cried, only wailed for less than 30 seconds. Strong yes? LOVE THEM! (love those fats around their cheeks more. hehhh.) Even though they will not remember me in the future or maybe the very moment they were pushed out of the clinic in the pram, I had fun with them. ALOT of joy, they perked my boring days up at work, made me love coming to work.
Also, glad that I had very selfless and super nice colleagues! Rock like super starsss. Haha, and those vast knowledge on medical that I learnt from them, I'll not forget. Now I know which medicine to consume when I'm unwell!
After working in the clinic for a month, I had this deeper affection for my dream.
I want to be a child psychologist!
But, I'm still thinking of how not to be afraid of dolls. SO that I can handle girlie kids who loveeee dolls. Having phobia sucks. I'll freak out at the sight of dolls. :( I hope dolls will be ban in time to come.
*I'll update on New year eve & my resolutions sooooon!*

No comments: