Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Please do not

READ, unless you really have nothing better to do or just simply so concerned bout my life. HAH ok I'm just kidding. :) It's just going to be another wordy wordy post!

I'm currently using the time when sis is in the shower to use her lappy. It really suck, to have your laptop crashed during your free time. Urgh, and so here I am hoping Daddy will get me my desire lappy tmr over at the IT fair! I was PMS-ing, not entirely in a bad way, to dad for the whole day. He usually talk by raising his voice and I should be used to it by being his daughter for almost 18 years BUT! I just couldn't take it during this period period, so I just screamed back at him in a little rude way. *Prays that he will not bear grudges because tmr is the day!*

I think the lens in Sis's camera is failing.. It looks alright in the camera itself, but extremely blurrrrr when I upload it to the desktop to the extent that photoshop cannot help. :( I'll send you girls the photos another time ok? When I've the chance to really use the computer..thats it.
Went gym with Sandy yesterday and I quite like that place! Just that there were alot of peepo around during the "after work" timing..

Sigh.. I needa get alot of stuffs!!! Can anyone just *ka-ching* the moolahs to my bank?
>I need to get a camera.
>I need to get school clothes. (It's so hard to ask parents to sponser ):
> I...(suddenly I can't remember what else I need to get but I'm sure there are still quite a few more.)

Ok I really can't be bothered to read what I had just typed for the past 20 minutes and I believed I really blabbered out nonsense which is just sooooooo retarded.

Kthxbye.

No comments: