Friday, April 24, 2009

After a long haitus!

Hello earthies!

I feel so happy that I'm using concession now cos I've gotten my ezlink card! No more after 2-3 days, i'll be standing in front of the top up value machine to slot in my ten bucks reluctantly!! :D
Alright, a little off track cos I think I'm supposed to update about my orientation and first week of school!

Orientation was like at the extreme ends, as alwayssss. I think this happens often to ORIENTATION. Its either very fun or superdee bored! Maybe because my school is SAS and the people there are quite borrrrring. Heh my team wasn't though! We have fun people who joined the tug of wars and I knew alot of extremely nice peopleeeeee!
Skipped the whole mascot presenting and Jam thing cos I was too deprived from sleep. SAS WON!!!!!!! :DDDD

School was... w-oo-a-hhh. Everything is new to me and I felt that it was a little too overwhelming? I don't know how to describe how I feel towards the whole competitiveness and presentations but I'm sure it is a challenge for me.
Sidetrack a lil, I think I like my class alot! They are a wholebunch of nice peopleeeeeeee. (: I'll show you some of their faces!



There are like a lot more, which I didn't have the chance to webcam with them yet though!

Have been meeting up Sk and Liz for breaks and after school quite regularly (: Really missed the secondary school days when the whole bunch of us will walk home together..
Went to have dinner with Sk, Sandy, Meng, and Xinhui yesterday at Swensens! Had my ever so craving fish and chipsss. Hehhhh so nice! :D

As usual, we took photos and I look so retarded in the photos and most of them are on FB. How niceeee. hah!


& my dear sissss is back from a 5 days camp! How badly I missed her... and we had sub sub subway together(:


Work work work for the next 2 days and class outing after school on monday!!!


I'll try to talk more in school!
Eileen can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO EILEEN!! One of the 1st few friends in class before class really started!! I love you as a friend!! AND I LOVE MY CLASSMATES!! MONDAY OUTING! YAY!! LET'S PLAN! OR MAYBE CAN PLAN TO GO OVERSEAS WITH WHOLE CLASS!! HAHAHA. SEE YOU ON MONDAY! <3333

eileen. said...

hello! heh i love you too! yupppppp let's plan it on monday then we go straight after school!

<3(:!