Monday, April 6, 2009

& the cycle repeats;

#1: Work had been fun yet tiring. I still prefer roadshow because I can eat less and earn more money! ^^
#2: Watched several movies lately, and I am seriously addicted to popcorn and Zapple!
#3: Knew some new people but 2 of them are weirdos!
#4: Finally!! I'm going to see most of my girlies this coming Thurs and we're going to slack over at Xh's houseeeeeee! <3!!
#5: There are alot of food to choose from at YT now!!! SO happy because I do not have to crack my brain everyday, pondering over WHAT TO EAT. BUT! I am eating too much.........................
Had supper for 2 nights and omg, I don't feel like continuing. I feel so sinful eating so much! :(

Okay, I'll stop at my favourite number 5 because I do not know what else to add on..

So much to do, so little timeeeeeeee.

2 comments:

# V. said...

lol, everybody like eating less unknowingly. LOL. how i wish i can work, and i'll get to eat less unknowingly. sigh aye aye.

Eg. said...

hahaha gosh i just ate kimchi maggie. SO NICE!!