I miss reading a book and rot my day at coffee bean.
I miss jogging at my own pace with Jes and all the walks and talks after that.
I miss having too much time to waste and just live life aimlessly like there’s no tomorrow.
I miss meeting up with my girlies and those impromptu decision on dinners and etc.
I miss waking up late on every single day!
I miss watching movies, eating popcorns like it contains zero% of fatz.
I miss the sbg’s outing and everyone goes home with a smile plastered on the face.
I miss having a clean and neat room...
I miss the 3times/week jog at night.
I miss pay day.
..
...
...
The list just goes on and on and on... I AM SO BORED NOW. Feel like going to bukit timah right NOW to borrow a book and finish it like soon, go again and the cycle repeats. HAH I just feel like waiting for the right moment to read breaking dawn.
oh ya, i think i’ve sun burnnnnnnn! I had canoe training yesterday which starts at 1pm, with the sun glaring at you wherever you go. Heh and I totally forgot about sun block which I brought it along with me. Training is all about running, doing pull ups and push ups. I hate pull ups and the push ups (except for good grounds where I can kneel it for 10hours) because I simply suck at it. The only motivation that kept me doing is, “No more flabby arms so Sean will not pinch my flabs and ‘tiak’ them when I didn’t notice. :( such poor motivation which kept me goinggggg.
/edited*
Had dimsum with granny and all my relatives yesterday morning before training. I loveeee that place ever since I first went like years ago. They have really nice and yumyumz food that you will droooooool over for. Heh the kids table ordered soo much that we cannot finish! MISS the harmonious feel within the family! All the grandkids took photo with granny! It's with one of my cousin's phone because I forgot to charge Sis's camera!!! Here are the ones which I took when the cam was still alive and snapping.
No comments:
Post a Comment