Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Closer to me.

hello earthies!

I guess it was a blessing in disguise to have the super heavy boat dropped on my right foot and I injured it! : ) I really sleep well in these four days, without parents' nagging even though it's the weekend or on days when they are on leave. Marvvvvvv: ) Now my elephant leg changed back to my normal pig leg already. Hehh just that I still cannot exert too much force in walking. No walking fast, no running. Only limping and perhaps soft kicking on my boat while paddling? Yes, need to exercise. If not extra inches everywhere = end of world. & I miss my canoe girlies. Like, really alot. I guess it's a very good habit to see them almost everyday already and 4 days without their nonsense, craps and laughter, I am missing an everyday dosage of happypillz.

a big thankyou to those who were outz with me and walked at my pace. HAHA i'm really sorry but yes, I can't help it. (:

Was out with the canoe girls last week! Our one and only off day till the straight 9 days of trainingggg. We had joy, we had fun, we had season in the sun! :D















<3 all of themmmmmm. : )

Sleepover this weekend with these people!!! Excitedddddd ttm.

& 3rd sept 3rd sept! (the close to my heart, always.)

No comments: