Just a little bit more effort.
woootz what a secretive post. HAHA I'm so happy to let it out. hehehehh ok not that happy afterall. gonna rush to change! Sending daddy to airporkkk. Having his birthday dinner before he flyyyyyyys like a pork. kthxbye!
- Skipped 2 days of training this week.
Overslept & Sick. - Started work @Red dot on Thurs.
Kill me, I think I really cannot handle f&b related jobs. Mom said I've enjoyed too much of a good life. lol @ momma please. - Dad's going Germany (again)
But he will be back on Sat! More Vodka, he promised. :D - Chalet this coming week with the Canoe girls!
club, club,club, clubber faces, all of you. HAHAHA. - Should I work at least a day this coming week?
I like the job, the people are nice and if I work, I will have moolahs rolling in and I will be happy. But, I really suck at F&B. HOW?! - Momma die die don't believe every wednesday = Ladies night = Free entry = Free drinks = Club Hop.
She wants me to bring her to Club and she wants Daddy to be jealous. HAHA poke them. super cute! - I have a target for myself next week.
which is, no skipping of training even though I am going to have sleepless nights due to having fun. yes, no skipping of training. jian fei ftw! - I am supposed to do notes for my work to be more familiarize with the beer and yum yumz food but why am I blogging!
- Your world collapsed. ____ no longer a priority I guess?
Spell d-i-s-s-a-p-o-i-n-t-m-e-n-t. - Small lil things that you did and you told me are _____ but this cannot go on. I'm trying my best to make things clear.
- You, to be away, You, to stay. Away, stay, away stay. What do I exactly want...
- I am secretly being happy because ____________.
- We can make it because we are doing our best. (L) you!
- ALL: don't ask.
woootz what a secretive post. HAHA I'm so happy to let it out. hehehehh ok not that happy afterall. gonna rush to change! Sending daddy to airporkkk. Having his birthday dinner before he flyyyyyyys like a pork. kthxbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment