Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chant: Today is a good day: )


Hi all, I’m in the bus now, secretly eating loacker! (yumz). Going for driving! *jerkkkkk* I can imagine myself holding onto the steering wheel so tightly that it will fall off and scream till the window panel split into millions of pieces. Who is my driving instructor, so suay so suay. Heheh and I woke up on time today and took my own sweet time (okay, not really very sweet though) to get myself prepared for school! Impromptu lunch with the favourite people out of the sudden! I’m happy I’m happy. Sorry if kou fu was not the ideal lunch venue but fret not, next time no more kou fu! HAH but seriously, only ban mian is (Y) there. Ohwell, it wasn’t very well planned because I am the organiser. & MSN just have to choose to be down when I want to talk to everyone in my list. Apologies for those who are not aware ok? Eeyer, as if they know my blog. Hahahaha.

Khai is super idiotic. He called my grandmotherrrrrrrr in the middle of class. And I need to get out of the class to ask how grandma is doing because she is shock hearing his voice. Hahahaha but in a way, I’m happy that I finally get to talk grandma after several times of “I miss grandma” on my mind. (: Wanted to look for her last Friday but I didn’t in the end. I had dinner with the most nonsensical person. Brain polluted :o HAH Random much..

3 tests down, 2 more.

Eileen, just two more, two more. You can do it. ^^

& photos on C’s celebration & flea with twin last sat, up soon?




Meanwhile, a question to ponder: What is your greatest fear?


No comments: