Even though I've been giving myself, tiny breaks in between but it's never enough?!
Tell me why; I need so much rest.
I can't wait for school to close down, seriously.
Watched 2012 & New Moon with Parents and jiejie respectively. Aweeeesomezzz movies. Just that the timings for both movies were near my sleeping time and I was trying my best to keep my eyes open wide. O.O
The girls are going to watch New Moon sometime this weeeek and I hope I can meet them up for at least a dinner? I miss them a lot.
I want to get good grades, but I'm struggling in school.
I want to be loaded, but I can't find time to work. (too lazy.)
I want to jian feiz, but I can't stop eating and can't start my diet plan lor.
POL-ITE was good. Room for improvement for the team cos we got 2nd for both guys and girls overall. (Y) for seniors! They did their best and made the school proud! I'm happy to see their efforts paid off. :D They are all so closely-knitted together. I hope we can all be like this one day too. The year 3s are going off soon. It's upsetting; I can't bear to cos most of the very nice seniors are year 3s. :( ohwelllll- this is life! Get over, Eileen.
K just told me something shocking. Sigh, it makes me ponder as well. I'll think about it soon.
even though you might not be reading this,
but I just hope you will be happy with your decision.
Stay happy ok!
Because when I first know you, you are a happy person.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment