I'm over @ korea now. Seoul right? I think so. zomg it's freezing cold hereeee. ): I miss humid sunny red dot! & I miss alot of peopleeee. Skiing tmr!! I'm not a bit excited. heeee i can't wait to go hongkong for a more normal temperature and I need not wear till like dumpling. -.- the connection here sucks, msn also talk 2 sentences then d/c. Sigh I rather have canoe training all day long than suffering here. But i'm starting to have fun, a tiny bit. The teddybear farm cheered me up! :D ok i need to go apply lotion everywhere because everywhere is dryinggg up. hahahah just drank strawberry milk, i want to sleep. SO TIRED.
it's only 9.30pm here. zzz
8.30 over @ singapore right?
it's only day 3 tmr? ):
TIME SPEED PLEASE! :D
it's only 9.30pm here. zzz
8.30 over @ singapore right?
it's only day 3 tmr? ):
TIME SPEED PLEASE! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment