I had a very refreshing feel for today's training.
Not to mention the disastrous feel of gastric.
I'm having a mental block right now and the adjective word that fully described how I felt is, around the corner and it's just not coming out!
Ran the usual route today.
Ran on own pace with ZX due to UT and I actually realised a lot of things.
When I was at the front, running ahead of ZX,
my eyes were longing to spot my team mates running ahead of me; hoping for their presence to give me a pull to be nearer to them.
On the contrary, I was looking back at ZX, to see if she's fine and giving myself a push to continue running and an assurance that I'm not running alone.
Are these motivations?
Words with emotions will just flood in when I'm doing things alone.
The guys passed by, I lost motivation, somehow.
I could hear their breathless pant when they are running past by;
I was still hoping to hear a motivation word at least.
But, why am I hoping when I did not utter an encouragement word at any others who ran past me?
I reflected.
Less than a minute, they were all so far away.
I could hardly see them anymore.
I looked back, hoping to spot another familiar face for a push.
I saw none.
Am I alone, again?
I felt like giving up the run because my head was spinning, giddy spells.
The entire smelly trucks stench was unbearable...
I saw this stranger running; I paced him, hoping to catch up.
He was quite far away from me but I could see him.
Looking at his back, running, a sudden thought struck me.
All along, I am always following someone running ahead of me, which kept my endurance and determination within to continue running.
The back who did not utter a word, the legs which are running on the steps you are going to take.
Just keep running.
Thank you, stranger.
Sometimes, the same old way works best.
No comments:
Post a Comment