Sunday, January 31, 2010

Escape.


Hello, I very much want to like blog regularly about my life with photos and almost every single detail.

So just to let me reminisce it when time passes by too quickly without myself realising.
Words are just words.
Thoughts are still going to remain as thoughts.
B'cuz I'm such a lazy bum to do so.
Heh, anywaaaaay! I had such wonderful time being with the girls over dim sum last Saturday!
Time speeds when you are with people you love… always!
I'm looking forward to the madly insane fun times we are going to spend during our holidays! :D


Oh and Lydia's birthday was fun too! Just that it's a little rushing here and there but I'm still glad
my dearest 21 enjoyed her 18th birthday!

I know this is late but, I'm still going to say this Lydia Muslim..
(cuz I know you will read this space!)
I love you Lydia Muslim.
For you, being the most kiasu.
For you, being the most vulnerable.
For you, being the most funny.
For you, being the one who laughs at every joke.
For you, being the most "ah wu" among us.
For you, always being the first in wishing our monthsary!
For you being strong still, after each obstacle.
For you, being so determined in canoe.
For you, for just being you.

YOU'RE FINALLY 8TEEN!
:D


Donna Ng! Your turn now.
hahaha, I've said what I want to say in Fb and also message! :D
HAPPY 20th birthday okay!
& luvyou!

Okay, I'm so sleeeepy now. I dislike the tension feeling when Uts are coming, biting your ass when there are still so many things you need to do. (!!)
I guess I'll skip trainings (some) this & next week.
I need to start study and stop procrastinating.
Remind me to study whenever you seeeee me ok.
(anyone of you!)

love,
ت e(leen) goh.

No comments: