Sunday, January 10, 2010

I’m awake still even though there’s school tomorrow because I slept too much.

"Just another day like any other
Nothing in the sky said run for cover
Just another reason, never thought it would end this way
There was no parade
No lights flashing
No song to sing along the way
There was no parade"


 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, I was a lil crazy during training today. Hee laughed too much, smiled too much, paddled too much? HAH kidding, can never paddle enough because not so good yet. The feel was good today, right partner? Yesterday was terrible; we couldn't paddle properly at all. Today was different, we set off feeling light over here. (points to heart), we chitty chatty bang bang and had fun paddling thru' out with our cutesy team mates, lol @ each other and joked about our Lamborghini. (wink wink), all the other taxis can go away. HAHA ok joke lah. :D I love you partner, even though your sms were monotonous at times but it's totally different when I speak to you on person. Thanks so much for being there yesterday, thanked you umpteen times but we will get thru' shits together okay? Next Sun only!! RPC, let's just do our best and conquerrrrr, the bad bad water conditions first okay? (I'm scared lor)

Ate ban mian after training is sup sup deliciousssssssss. : )
Slept when I got back till 7plus?
Wanted to get my haircut but it closes when I got there with sis. :@

I can't get to bed now, why why why.
Oh cos I slept too much. Tsk, I think I will go get my scheduler and write the stuffs I want down now.

Byeeee earthies. :D

No comments: