I'm over @ Jurong's library instead of at the sports complex training with my team mates.
Whenever I hope I will fall sick so I can have a valid reason not to go to school, I'm always well and good. But I told myself I want to just train, study hard, get on with my life and stop complaining because just look, how time speeds for 2009. But now, I'm coughing and my throat itches whenever I forgot to swallow my saliva. Life sucks. So cold in the library right now, my body is aching again, don't tell me my fever is back again? I hope not. I need to stop procrastinating and study for my molecular & cell. (five more problems to go only!!) I hope I stay beside novena because that place is greatttttttttt, so motivating plz. : )
do you get me, do you?
Monday, January 4, 2010
Slow down, I had a hard time catching up…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment