Sunday, February 14, 2010

Now, it marks the end of Year 1 life, yes?

In such a short span of one year, so many things happened. So many people who walked in your life, some who walked out of your life, brought joys/sorrows to your life; never forget any tiny moment of them. :)

W46A, every single one of you made my poly day’s fun & the reason behind coming to school every day was to enjoy the companion of all of yours. All the jokes, disturbing Donna, complaining and shooting of B, Sulaiman’s ‘gun’ being replaced as lappy’s battery, Fudin’s fraud, the smoking gang who always bring laughter to the class, Nicki’s birthday ‘cake’ replaced as the whole chicken, Sulaiman’s birthday which created a scene at the Agora and the list goes on… I’ll never forget!
Proceeding on to the 2nd Semester; W16F. Strangers, feeling odd but I was glad I had Glynis and Melvin with me! Even though we were not very close in the previous Semester but the chance to be in the same class again, made us know each other better. :D As for the rest of the class, there are full of jokers, smarties and a whole lot of fun people. I guess every one of us were closer when the semester was coming to an end. Class Tee was ultimate cuteness and Faci Mervyn was like our mentor. : ) I love this class a lot too!

Grades were deteriorating ever since Sem 2 starts because of the modules..
I hope I will be promoted to Year 2 please?
UT3, be a miracle!
(L) Canoe mates. I’m glad the changing of class per semester did not implement on IGs! :D because I never want to experience new team mates. We went thru’ all these for almost a year.. Keep it going yes? No matter how tough I find it to manage my time well; No matter how tanned I am because of paddling; No matter how buffed up I am now compared to previously; I still do not bear to leave this team. Forever special in my heart.

So now.. a new year, a new start.
Casting away all the bad sides of everything; be stronger.
<: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & VDAY PEOPLE! :D

No comments: