February; the most joyous and short month.
I cannot say that I enjoyed myself the most in this month even though as compared to January, it is a yes but I am just feeling very neutral about it? Up(s) & Down (s).
Drifting and bonding.
I think this is just another CNY month. I'm glad that V day was on the same day as CNY chu yi because this simply give me the best reason to be dateless. Hahahah, anyway, CNY this year was just as boring as any other years. I don't understand why is it that when I was younger, I anticipate CNY so much. Is it because of the food, ang pows and 3 days long of holidays?! Hahahah because when you are a kid, you don't care how much weight you are going to gain, you don't care if the ang pows you collected is yours or not, you just care about the 3 days long of holidays, escaping you from school, the teachers, irritating classmates and the most disastrous homework!
But as we grow, there are so many things to worry about that you don't want to care but sadly you cannot act nonchalant about it. This is life, face it, E.
Family gatherings are always eat and eat and eat. (fat and fat and fat)
"Why are you so tanned?"
"No bf?"
Standard.
HAH very much immune to it now?
27th Feb, @angelahly's crib. :D I think I had the best Saturday night spent so far in my 2010. It's just the company, it's enough. I am looking forward for more nights like this with all of you. <3(:
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My February
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment