These days had been a really happy week thus far and I was hoping for an awesome time spent with the canoe mates but due to some reasons I doubt so? I haven’t been attending training since Saturday. Cramps acting up and constant overslept these days are not helping. Kf said alarm clock will be my Xmas gift. Heheh but I know you are not that mean right. :D
I am feeling rather messed up out of the sudden but looking at the training schedule, worrying about my work schedule, wondering when to study for my Anatomy and Physiology II test coming right up after the holiday. First day back at school, a test greeting me, how wonderful? Adding on to it, these pathetic two weeks holidays consist of 2 joyous occasions when all of us get busy by buying Xmas gifts and celebrating countdown. Where got time to study?! Plus, no discipline = F lor.
I don’t want to screw my own GPA up, neither am I hardworking enough to do something about it.
& now, Andy is mad at me. He ordered me to fold up all the laundry in the basket. Whole pile of it ok, no kidding. :(
Thankyou for always being my #1 listener whenever I need someone to talk to. <3
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment