Sunday, December 12, 2010

What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

Hmm, I really have no urge to blog about anything. My life is boring like that.
And again, this year is coming to an end. I'm pretty sure it was a rocky year for most people? I wouldn't consider 2010 to be a really bad year as this year is the only year I actually gained achievements i worked hard for and neither will I consider 2010 to be a good year because I had my worst moments in life too.

As I'm typing this chunk in the train, some really bad odor men just have to stand in front of me. :( why didn't i have block nose now?! Omgeez damn smelly!!!!

Ok I was saying about 2010 and I've no idea where did I wrote my resolutions down? I want to keep track of the things I wanted to do and if I could at least spot some changes I see in myself?

I've been skipping school on a regular basis and so far I have yet to exceed the more than 2 absents per module rule. :) kinda proud of myself. I know proud of something really wrong. Buttttt i can't help it. School is boring to the extent I think staying at home and watch Telly is more productive.

Btw did I mention I ran the standard chart marathon last week? I didn't complete the remaining 12km cos I'm a loser like that. Haha, now I think I've a phobia of runningggg. And less than a month from now, I'm going to participate in canoe marathon. 3km less than what I did for the run-30km. These numbers are just numbers but it's killing me. Only did 13km during trg today alr almost killed me. Tell me how to survive..?

很臭啊!the china(?) guys really hen chou. *pinch nose*

No comments: