Thursday, February 10, 2011

HI!

Happy bunny year to alllll! This year I get to keep the angpows I collected to myselffffffffff. Slurpsss! $_$

Finally feeling a lil tad chirpy but my immune system is still as weak as ever la. When will I not be sick huh huh huh? Ok, not that I want it but I have no choice. Or maybe I do.. to take in more vitamin C and go for training soon once the exams are overrrr!

"Oftenly, we spent more time thinking why we are not good enough."

I wish...
to have healthy/longer/nicer hair,
to have lighter bones so I can weigh lesser,
to have small bones so my feet and hands can look smaller,
to have smaller waistline,
to have no flabs arms,
to run faster,
e
t
c.

Ahh I see sporty girls having such pretty complexion and healthy body makes me go w-o-ah and I looked at myself.. I went s-i-g-h.

& I see skinny and fair complexion girls though w makeup but still damn pretty??? I go w-o-a-h too and Haiiiiiii big time at myself.

Need to stop whining and do something about it sooooon? Suddenly got motivation....but at the wrong timing when exams are just 3 days away huh?

No mood to study at all please. I somehow planned mentally what and when to study since 2 weeks ago but the amount that I had started was only maybe 3.456% ??

Hahah lol at myself......... Really want to bury myself in the library tmr to emo and study.! Hopefully it works. :)

Sat gg esplanade to study as well! Please be fruitful!

2 papers on 14th is no joke :(

Self- note: Tmr is 1.3!!!! :)

No comments: