Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun, Laughter, Peace & Joy <3!

My face is getting better! I mean the rashes, heh so, I'm quite happy! At least sibls and parents won't be joking about my face anymore. *grins* & Mommy fulfilled my childhood dream yesterday by buying me that X'mas gift!

Btw, I deleted my Friendster a/c! I think it's way too boring. Who cares those testimonials that I loved so much before. Hahahahaha, yay no more boring friendster. But I've got a strong feeling I'll go create it again next year or something.

I wanted to be hardworking and upload those photos that were long overdued, but.. I'm still lazy! Hah, alright I'll do so when I'm free, like REALLY FREE.

2 comments:

# V. said...

and you're going to have fun tonight with your girls for Christmas! yay! have fun & enjoy! :D

pinxian said...

Hi E! first time visiting! and i found your secret blog. heheheh.

ok, i didnt find it, you told me yourself. it's been long since i found someone's blog. feel so uneasy, grrrr.

seeyou real soon okay! and i love the new photos we toook with the girls. post it soon! <3