Friday, December 19, 2008

The honey, velvet voice.

Just a short update to self, before I go to bed. I've got rashes on the face, both my cheeks and a lil side of my mouth. This is terrible, I've no idea what causes rashes to my face. It was extremely painful, as if it was on fire when I touched it softly with my fingers and now, it is very itchy. Just applied some cream, I hope it gets better tomorrow. (:

Oh, granny was sick. So I went to visit her after work today even though I was dead beat! I am glad that she's way better, her voice and everything. I talked to her and accompained her to watch Moonlight resonance.. till I dozed off on her comfy bed. I love granny to bits. She is always so caring and lovely. *HUGS*

Went to run with sista just now, an hour! YAY, happy that the stamina had not drop till that, bad? At least worked out a little, if not, all the fats are going to be much more prominent than before! :(

I'm not working on Sat-Mon!!! Finally, I've got some rest. I was deprived from sleep these days. I can pig till noon tmr! <: Gotta go pray Ahma with mommy and Sean in the afternoon and get done with my starhub&singtel lines. Verrrrry, complicating. BTW!!! I hate singtel, now that I switched over to starhub because of the amazing deal on FREE UNLIMITED SMS TO ANY NUMBER, and now, they're having this damn deal as well. argh! >:( They also have got two cute guys and some other teens advertising for it. Why is it that we only see such cuties on advs or telly and not on the streets or something? Obviously they're real humans alive in this Earth but why I don't see such cute girls and guys? Strange. Okay maybe I do, but it's very very very rare... (See, what I mean)
(he looks cute in the papers i saw, not here now?)
(he's cute!)
***
A week more to Xmas, girlies haven't plan anything yet.. Prolly because we can't get to book the function room, and we've simply no idea where to hold another party? This is sad.. I'm anticipating for Chalettttt!

Alright, my eyes are heavy, off to bed.

xobye(:

No comments: