Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009's resolutions!

Guess this comes in really late but still... I want to have my say. Haha so,2008 is really a very eventful year. I experience my worst, and the best in the year alone. O's result was bad and thus I retake the exams again. I felt like a sore loser really. I just want to cry and hope time will go back to history to let me amend whatever mistakes I had made during the papers. Along the time when I get into school and study with people in the same plight as me, I wondered why did my life go wrong at this crucial point of time when all my friends moved on to a new phase in life, and I'm still stuck? This feeling is unbearable, and constantly i'll have the feeling, "can i give up?"

What's best is, I've my dearest family walking this path together with me. Not forgetting those girlies who gave in unconditionally love and motivation for me to keeep holding on. They let me know that they're waiting for me in poly and that's what kept me going. I'm not sure how much I'll score this year, still I hope i'll make it to poly!

&Now, what's best that happen to me is, I managed to foster very good bonding with my family members and my girls. (: I made a pact with myself to be able to make it to most of our outings. So, the effort did not go down the drain, I manage to keep myself close with the girls. Their messages sent before my papers to motivate me just before my exams, one of their wishes they( is it you, girls? If i'm not wrong, it's really some of you. lol!) told me, is to see me getting good results for Os, just make me m-e-l-t. (HAH!) Ok I can't go on forever talking about how sweet they were. Everything is memorable, single details and all, remembered, etched in the heart.

My new year resolution:
#1: Be a nicer person, not to be selective!
#2: Save moneyyyy and stop asking money from parentssss. (even though I do pay them back when I've got money. But still, it's a die hard bad habit.)
#3: Do something to the room. (major!)
#4: Lose weight, like seriously!!
#5: Be more closely knitted with my girls, every single one of them!
#6: More sleep to the resuce of eyebags.
#7: Study hard when I get into poly!
#8: Not to be too lazy!
#9: Go and visit the kids in the orphanage. (one of my "To-do-list" in '08, apparently, I didn't make it.)
#10: Do more charity, more money for the people who deserved it when I see them on streets. #11: Learn something new!
#12: Do something special to my special ones on their birthday! (This relates to #2. See, I need to save up!!)
*********
Went to watch Yes Man with family and Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging with the girls yesterday. Both are very niceeeee movies! <: Love the company, love the movies.


Random: I don't like my hair now. :(

No comments: