Tuesday, January 6, 2009

There's only one thing two do, three words fourrr you.


(Spot my new friend beside me!)

Sleeping disorder.

I think my biological clock is hay-wired! So much of empty talk in rescuing my eyebags, I think it's getting worst.. So, I need a job, very badly! :(

& since I've nothing to do, I dig out photos.




It's blurrrrr, intentionally. Cos' I know my girls will kill me if it's publicise. HAH. The big 4 photos are uber cuties I saw on the streets or at some event and the top right corner is my cousin! :D



Actually, I was not feeling good because I'm very nervous over you-know-what and I had some stupid plans on hand. Damnnnnn.
After looking at our young&innocent photo, I feel happy once again! Heh, girls, can y'all actually guess what is it? :B

Outz with sis tmr&
job hunt with ryan on thurs!

ok, it's late, 2.23am. (i'm sleeping earlier than usual!)

PS: go listen this song.

1 2, 1 2 3 4-
Give me more lovin' than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not,
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad,
Barely gettin' mad,
I'm so glad I found you;
I love bein' around you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you-
(I love you)
I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words
and that's what I'll do-
(I love you)I love you.

Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell things you never even tell your closest friends-
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad,
Best I that I've had,
I'm so glad I found you,
I love bein' around you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you-
(I love you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do-
(I love you)I love you.
(I love you) I love you.

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you-
(I love you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do-
(I love you)I love you.

sweeeeeet like candy. <:

No comments: