Friday, January 23, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS NEARING!

So....

dead tired.

Initially, this before CNY week was supposed to be reaaaaally empty and free for myself but everything just came up some sudden and I really hate it. I became so tired and dead after being so busy. Haven't been so busy for sucha long time. Lazy boneees.

Last minute of work cos another part timer had attachment, portfolio, interview.....

Ok enuff of mundane stuffs! I did housework today on my own accord!!!

I vaccumed, mopped, cleaned the whole house! Was really impressed with myself! So much of self-achievement. :D

(I've rashes on my neck. EW.)

Did eyebrow trimming (with sis) and facial (with biggy), clothes sent in yesterday, everything are almost done for the NEW year, but I'm still lacking of shoes. :( Who's free on the weekends?

Neeways, did not join the girls for reunion dinner because I had to prepare alot of stuffs for the interview and my eyes were slighty swollen due to insufficient of sleep! SORRY girlies. Glad that y'all had fun! (:

P/S: One more week.

No comments: