Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Caaaaaaaaaaaaii!

Greeting, earthies!

Did y'all enjoy the Chinese New Year? I think every year is the same old routine! :( I don't have really close cousins like y'all to really bond.. We are all so different. & I don't have luck to gamble! Never fancy cardssss.. suck at it. Hahah.

Chu yi was spent visiting Grandpa over at CCK Columbarium. This year, only our family is present. We had been visiting Grandpa on the 1st day of lunar new year ever since he passed away and now, I have no idea why they are being soooo superstitious and went the day before claiming it was Sunday. I bet not all of them turned up. I am on Dad's side. The one we are visiting is OUR grandfather, our own grandpa. What's wrong with visiting him during the 1st day of CNY? Anyway, this is really the adults issue. I'm not probing. After visiting Grandpa, we headed down to Uncle's house where Grandma stays. (: I looovee her food! :D CNY= fats fats and more fatssss. With all the foods in front of you while watching telly, it was so irresistible! I should really resume running. SBR and FBT = go and die.

Chu er was a busy day. We had four places to visit and we rushed... BUT more ang paos ah! Hahah and today will be spent working all day long. FULL shift. :(
I'm having a headache now. Yikes..

Did I mention that my 2 year old cousin can do the pig oink oink sound?! SHE IS SOOOOPER CUTE!!!

K, watched 2 movies with the family already.. a few more to go! I'm sooooo happy that there are so many awesome movies coming up!!! (and now showing!) Hahaaaaa $$$$ fly*

Ok dad's friend chalet again this sat. (I am so not going)
dad's flying off again to Germany for 1 week this sat.

gah, sorry this is such a sucky post.
Pardon me cos I am reaaaally bored.
20more mins to end of break. :/

bye!

HAPPY OX YEAR PEOPLEEEE! :D

PS/ one more day.

No comments: