Hello!
I'm so drained out after working. Still in the gong xi fa caaaai's mood! Got my pay, little hours= lesser money. Booooo. I got to know my posting results! I still did not receive the sms! Haha checked it online! Ok so my JPSAE interview was screwed up! Actually I imgained myself, what if I really got in MCM? I feel that I will not be able to compete with the other students! I will be so stressed up and perhaps die earlier. HAH ok jokeeee. Anyw, I reaslied it wasn't a big deal to get short listed for MCM! I think they shortlisted whoever met the requirement! Sooooooo, many ppl. It is really peanut to get shortlisted. To think of it, I was sorta HAPPY over it. hahaha, silly! :/ Anywaaaay, I got into RP's Biomedical Science. I was quiteee :( when I saw it but after talking to several people like Sis and Dr Lee, I sorted out my thinkings!
#1: I realised I don't like engineering at all.
#2: I wanted Np's engineering because Np got subway.
#3: The school don't really matter, the course is!
#4: This course is gooooood. (k, not that bad! :D)
Heh soooooooooo, my Rp friends, *waves hello*
yay, same school as sis and many others. <:
*****
Since I'm waiting for my hair to dry, I did the quiz on Min's blog. Here youu go!
(you can skip it. it's reaaally boring!)
TEN ARE YOUS
1. Are you single : yes!
2. Are you happy : for now, yup!
3. Are you bored – uh i think so. I’m waiting for my hair to dry!
4. Are you fair – complexion? Nopeeee.
5. Are you Italian –nah.
6. Are you intelligent – don’t think so.
7. Are you honest – depends on circumstances?
8. Are you nice – HAHAHA.
9. Are you Irish – no la.
10. Are you Asian – yeah.
TEN FACTS
1. Full Name : Eileen goh
2. Nicknames : im not revealing. (:
3. Birth place – hospital?
4. Hair color - black.
5. Natural hair style – centre parting. HAHAH ok joke.
6. Eye Color – brownish black? Not sureee.
7. Birthday – 15th june.
9. Favorite color – no faves.
10. One place you'd like to visit –aussie!
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love – not really?
2. Do you believe in love at first sight – sorta, but! Ive stm.
3. Do you currently have a crush? – nopeee.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally – hahahah don’t know? Forgot!
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart – geez i don’t rmb.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken – HAH don’t know!!
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them –uhmm yes!
8. Are you afraid of commitment – very:/
9. Who was the last person you hugged – granny! She just came. :D
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? – errrrr? Some of my girls. Hahahah!
TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust : evol!
2. Hard liquor or beer : liquor.
3. Cats or dogs : dogs? Not hairy ones pleaseeee.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends : best friends.
5. Creamy or Crunchy – crunchy!
6. Pencil or Pen – pencil.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in : romantic!
8. Money or Happiness – happiness.
9. Night or day – evening is the bestttt.
10. IM or phone – don’t know.
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out – nah don’t sneak out often.
2. Seen a polar bear - yep.
3. Done something you regret – more than often. Hah!
4. Bungee jumped – YESYESYES soooperr fun k.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor – yes! Within 3 secs! HAHA
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker – err?
7. Been caught naked – nopeee.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back – used to!
9. Cried because you lost a pet – don’t own a pet!
10. Wanted to disappear – when im emo and hiding in a corner playing with fingers.
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - smile.
2. Light or dark hair – dark!
3. Hugs or kisses – huggies the pampers.
4. Shorter or taller –tallllll.
5. Intelligence or attraction –both!
6. Topman or Zara – no preference?
7. Funny or serious - funny!
8. Older or Younger – olderrrr!
9. Outgoing or quiet – outgoing.
10. Sweet or Bad – sweet?
TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd – yeah.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour – yuppp.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands –tried when i was younger.
4. Ever been to a rock concert – no.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team –no.
6. Ever been on a dance team - nope.
7. Ever been on a sports team – yes hahaha don’t laugh.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production – i think so.
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? – no laaa.
10. Ever been in a rap video? - nope.
TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made – mommy!
2. Last person you hugged – granny!
3. Last person you hung out with – cousin? Due to work! Hah
4. Last time you worked – 12 hours ago.
5. Last person you talked to – daddy!
6. Last person you IM'd – PPPPP.
7. Last person you texted – Biggy!
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with – family!
9. Last person/thing you missed – uhhhhh?
10. Last website visited – blogs!
TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS
1. Px
2. Liz
3. Whoever is waiting for hair to dry!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment