Here comes the weekend so soon, another week coming up in no time. Seriously, I do not have the exact answer to myself why I had been so moody recently. I really dislike ______ nowadays. Perhaps I could not convince myself I will be happy; now that I have the interest in such related works in the future. I really regret to be so brutally honest about how I felt and I believed I had made another mess out of it. Anywaaay, now that I had learnt my lesson, I just had to endure and be smarter? Yeaaah, guess this is the only solution.
/
Had CNY photos but I am really lazy to upload them. Some are in the folders of lappie but Dad brought it overseas with him and he just texted that something was wrong with it and he couldn’t webcam with us. :( There goes all my stuffs in it..
Brought grandma over for eye checkup yesterday morning, and she needs to undergo a minor surgery to remove the cataract on her right eye :( I couldn’t make a decision with the doctor without seeking approval from dad and relatives. So, gotta wait for dad to be back tomorrow.
When was the last time you thanked someone sincerely?
When was the last time you appreciated someone who had done something nice to you?
When was the last time you being serious about the things that you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment