Sunday, February 15, 2009

Electropop!

Hello earthies! How was your Vday? :D I spent it with my girlies, S& Liz! Had coldrock@HollandV, bus down to bugis, walked around suntec city and MS. Boring boring, because K and movie seats were all full. Urgh.. Something happy= we stalked P. Haha ok kidding! Peeek at the peekchurtes. (Selective cos I looked really retarded at most of the photos!! What's uppppp with my face?!)

S: Let's make some ugly faces k!
E: HUH! HOW AH?
S: Aiya, you do normal facial expression will do! (^^)
E: *evil stares*

HAH i think this joke is funny.. BUT I seriously suck at doing those act cute YET cute faces!! I mean.. I really don't know how to. (I only know how to *
twist*)
Coldrock was like usual- yummy! (:




They got to sit at the swing! I really miss swings! My last crazy swings was at Changi beach during chalet last year X'mas.. MISSED!
And.. girls will always be girls! We camwhored whenever we have the chance! :D












Trained home together with Pee. {:

I had a lovely day with y'girls! Loveeeees to the maximooooo. <3!>
Oh ya! My mom helped me cut my nails and tie my hair to scorpian before I head out for celebration yesterday! Heh, it was such a rare day! I felt as if I'm back to 8 years old when mommy will help me cut my nails and doll me up pretty before we all go out. Felt so loved! (She tied my hair again today before we head out for dinner with granny!) I love you mommmy! XOXO!
And so...
I had been busy on the entire week as well! Can't really remember what I did? Oh, I walked from my home (yewteee) to Bukit Gombak thru' the park connector on Tues! I walked for more than 6km! (to & froth back home) Took more than 3 hours to do so! I felt so proud of myself. Hahaha it was reaally a nice workout! Ran a lil in between. Coolieeexz. Going to do it again tmr morning if I can wake up on time! :D I went Ikea with Sis on Weds, got myself 40 colourful hangers and had a fab(fats) meal for dinner! Going again this coming week cos my hangers are not enough.. Worked on Thurs, and Fri, I spent alot on shopping alone, within an hour.. -.-
Initially, i wanted to get a sandals, a really pretty one from this shop near Bugis (featured in the Mag), which cost only $4!! Rushed down cos the shop closes at 2.30pm. To my dismay, there isn't any pretty shoes/clothes left. All were second hand stuffs. No wonder it was so cheapppo. I was quite upset and walked around Bugis and spent all the money I brought out. =/ I didn't know I can shop so fast! Met S and Sk in the evening after I went home to get more ang paos money! Woaaah, I typed alot. Kudos to you if you are still reading!
Ok, some photos!

drools*

Time to sleeep! eyebags are such killer. :(

<3,

No comments: