What I love most about tidying up my messy comfy room, was to find my own scribbles on my notes, textbooks and foolscap paperrrrr. All those “silence!” conversation we wrote on the papers and pass it to each other underneath the desk when we had in class during the period when the teacher will go “Please keep your mouth shut if whatever you say is not related to the class.” All the effort in thinking about those quotes in both English and Chinese on how terrible we felt after heartbreak(s), so little of understanding from the family when we were going through rebellious stage, how I manage to write your chinese name after repeating it and the list goes on… Every single scribble coughs out memories, the memories we do not only remember vividly but went through the whole process of being a grown up teen now. How amazing time flies huh?
I guess I’ll be busy from Weds onwards! Checkup@ NUH tomorrow, dread it. I cannot wait for the time to be 10pm now. Causeeeeeeee, I am very sleepy now. :( Don’t ever want to experience insomnia again just because I sleep a little too much lately.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment