Hello peopleeeee, we're in 1/4 of 2009 right now. (ok, so random!)
Anyway, I've got a job but now, it seems like all of us (the promoters) are somewhat on hold? I'm not too sureeeee, just currently happily not working for the 3rd day already. HAHA! I still love waking up automatically without the alarm! :D
Monday, spent my day with my dearest girls. (: We watched Kungfu Chef, quite funny movie but funnier with Liz's extra comments. Heheh, had Kobayashi (did i spell it right?) for lunch. The noodle was awesomexz. I gobbled down so quickly because I was starving. HAHA and we went walking around the boring far east plaza. It was boring because I was penniless. Hah so sickening when the boss is delaying that tiny weeny sum of pay. So glad I managed to go out with these people that day. HAPPINESS! So, where's our next stop? Sentosa? Hmmmmmm.
Tuesday, met up with Jeslyn ( my colleague who stays just a bus stop away from me!) to pass up our time sheet down at Wisma. Soooo irritating because it's the town again.. Got four very pretty headbands at Forever21!!! I'm still firguring out how to wear it neatly. HAH I suck at it. And so.. we walked around, had gelare since it was a Tues! Headed back to Lot 1 to find Jasmine and Danielle to chit chattttt. They're very nice people to work with! How I wish I can be permanantly at lot 1. How greattttt, with only 71cents of bus fare.
Wednesday, had pastamania for lunch with Sis. It's been awhile since I went out with her. Accompanied her for the driving lessons while I waited for her with her Iphone, watching 'She's the Man.' Watched it before but that movie was sooooooooo nice! Can I just pretend that I am a guy when I am a girl and loves/plays soccer, meet the man of my life as my room mate and live happily ever after? *Snaps* Movies...
I just got my pay, gonna bank it in tmr! ^^
Anyone wants to watch moviessss?
>
He's just not that into you
&
Marley and Me
***
Enrolment next week and most importantly, the IT fair!! I seriously can't wait to get my own lappy since the Acer one went officially in comma..
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment