Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pet Pupzzzz.

I'm currently addicted to FB's pet pupz! I just adopted my Bingo. Heh quite suprising for me to adopt a pet even though it is not the real pet, but still! It's first step in overcoming my fear for animals! (:

Say HELLO to Bingo!

I remembered myself teasing my sister about being so crazy over Pets' Society when she is already 19 but here I am, getting excited over Bingo.. HAHA the pot calling the kettle black. Anyways, it's Mommy's Birthday NOW! (since it's 1am)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
I promised to be a good girl to you whenever you need me to. I'll try my best to help out in the household chores which I am 100% unwilling. HAH, love you muchly!

Sibls and I got her a Bonia wallet and Dad gave her the Bonia bag! It's a set, and she was superdee happy! She said that even though she goes shopping alone next time, it will be like she is bringing all of us out. (The wallet and the bag, since the gifts are from US!) Cuteeeeeeeee:)



Note to Peeee P:
I hope you are perfectly alright when you see this small paragraph ok! You didn't reply to my text which I sent, like, 3 hours ago? This is very unlikely because your phone is almost 24/7 with you. Tell me more when we meet up ok! I wrote on your wall in FB as well! SEE HOW WORRIED I AM?! HAHA ok i'm kidding, was too bored! Love you ^^

No comments: