Monday, March 23, 2009

Singderella.

All the hope in getting a new laptop so I can get the feel of every single thing is NEW, is somewhat ruined by the configuration which is compulsary. Gah, all the games and cute webcam features are poof, gone! :( But it's okaaaay, I got over it since my webcam is not as clear as Dad's. Hahah and so! I had fun today! :) Was slightly awake by Sis and Dad for breakfast at the newly opened Long john over at Yewtee or Subway's yummy breakfast! Of course, I did not. Hahah I only managed to turn in like 3ish in the morning? Insomniaaaaa. Hahah anyways, ate famous amos biscuts daddy bought last night and went off to get ready to meet S! We watched Mall Cop over at Cwp. Awesome comedy, go watch it peepo! It'll perk up your mundane day! Didn't manage to take any photo with the pretty because I simply forgot to do so. Hah, saw Sk and I went to the airport to send Daddy off.

Had pretty amusing texts with the Sibls during the bus ride. I like the bus driver alot because she drives superdee fast! (:
Managed to reached around 9ish before dad checks in at 10pm. Hehh see you again in 2 weeks time! Keep safe, XXXX:)



No comments: