Surprisingly, I have this sudden urge to blog at blogger. :)
Life has had been pretty hectic! There are so many things to do, but too little time. Trainings had been draining out most of my energy. My energy is depleting just like my bank account balance. I rest to get energy for the next day, if only this applies to my balance in the bank? Bet everyone will float on cloud nine. :D
School, training, FTTs, studying, quality time with Gems and friends at the same time.
Can I be a Supergirl? I need ultimate energy for everything now.
UT3 is approaching superdee fast, people! We shall quickly start studying and NOT repeat any modules because the thought of it sucks already, right?
Sidetrack, I know I am going to miss every single of my classmates. No other class can compare the connection W46A has. The laughter, joy and memories we shared will be etched with me all the time as long as I live! I rarely love a class this much, like seriously! 3 more weeks, we’re all going to say byebye :( No more eating together during breaks, no more pranks on the birthday girl/boy and Prem, no more *points finger at Fudin and screamed Fraud* and the list goes on…
W46A, I miss all of you already!
***
I’m glad I went to join S, Sk and P last night for movie at town last night. FINALLY managed to meet up and update each other! Even though it wasn’t long chatty talk but I still love y’all! Watched the Murderer, scary enough to make me be afraid to talk to stranger kids now… But due to my short span of everything, bet I’ll forget the fear very soon. HAHAH!
Ps: Girls, I realised we always bring camera out and ended up talking for the whole day, without taking any photos. WHY?! Let’s hang out soon after exams again and pretty please, flash your teeth at my camera ok! Loveyall. :)
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment