The training dates are driving me crazy! :( UT3 are coming up, which will be 50% of your GPA is just 2 weeks away and why do we still have 6 days of training a week before UT?
I need time.
time to study.
I don't wish to put my GPA at risk. Yes, year 1 only. don't study also can pass. But,if I don't try my best in my first year, how would I get average GPA for the subsequent years?
I think I will skip training for studying.
I'll definitely have difficulty catching up..
14th: FTT
19th-25th: UT3
22nd: Water time trial.
happypillz, highly in demand.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep, me thinks that you should skip trainings too. Not all, but skip to minimal. UTs are coming soon, plus you need to spend more time at home too!
We sisters hadn't been talking already. ):
Aww I am aware of that. but i have been trying to find time already. but, i seriously have got too little time for so many things. i hope you understand :(
Post a Comment