I'm going to blog about whatever I can remember that happened okay. :D
080809: PEIWEI's 19th Birthday!
Went to PH to celebrate national day with my pretty girlies and it was my very first virgin trip to a club! There were helluva people with their "never-keep-to-themselves" hands and sticky, smelly and everything bad there. HAHA oh well, it was really a good experience on what a club is like! Was there till the dawn and waited for the first train back home. We met a sick uncle who snapped photos of Sandy! Goodnesssssss, we were all super pissed. >:( What's in this sick uncle's mind, seriously?! Will he like it when his daughter got snapped by other perverts? Sigh… he didn't want to admit and when the station officers wanted to check his phone, he didn't want to initially cos he said there are pornography in it. HOW SICK CAN HE GET?

Sidenote, I had fun with y'all, girlies.
*hugs*
Random days in school:
Days in school are normally spent with my canoe girls because we have trainings. >:( But we will always have our own fair share of fun, laughter and joy! :D



Classmates are very lovable as well. *wink* Sulaiman's birthday was a blast. If you are somewhere near the south agora canteen's entrance on the 30th July during lunch break, bet you will not miss how funny he looked like! Glad that he had fun and will not forget W46A! :D
We all screamed, " SULAIMAN IS A BITCH".
Hehehh I really had fun snapping and videoing! Oh and speaking of that, I forgot to upload certain photos I took and the videos. Sigh, I hope nobody remembers and I will secretly do so after the UT3!
Random photos on random days with random people! : )
SHERIE&ME!
At Clar's crib!
Nwkc!
From YEARBOOK! :D :D :D
With Jes and Brandon! (I miss dim sum with y'all. :( )
Prata visit and West coast park! : ) Farewell for B!
Miss this girl here too
Canoe camp! (I know it's so loooong ago but I just feel like posting it up, not to laugh at dory's hair! But, how much each and everyone changes, we still love each other as much!)


The big family.
So, how many came and went? >: (
Aww why do I end the post so sadly?! Zzz o'well, this is part and parcel of life, right right right?
Yay, study time! Going for movie with parents later. Heheh :D
I hope you'll be the constant.


No comments:
Post a Comment