Just told Ec about my blog. HAHA, hello you! :)
I do not know what to blog about, so I shall dedicate this post to you!
Well, even though the period of time when we get together was really short because you quit canoe, but that does not seem to be a factor for us not contacting right? :D I'm really happy to see you every now and then in school compound at times. Chatting with you in MSN always make me excited! & surprisingly, I will constantly think of you and two nights back, I dreamt of you! But, I can't remember what was it about. =/
Heh anyway! I just want to let you know that I'm super glad to know you as a friend.
I still owe you something. :D Pass it to you after UT3 k!
love,
eileen: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment