Class was such a torture today. Not the work, not the faci but one very mean person.
BUT I'm glad I've my twin, Lydia, sweet, Wendy, Sherie, Ben, Benedict, Dee, Ec, my w16f lovable classmates (you know who) to cheer me up and hear my rants!
I cooked pasta for sister and I for dinner last night.
I'm proud of myself!
Made breakfast for people close to my heart today!
I'M GLAD Y'ALL LOVE IT!
(cos I'm happy to see y'all happppppy.)
I need to do happy things to see happy faces to plant the smile on my face.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
> WHY am I not working hard enough for what my heart desire? WHY?
>You moody, I also moody eh.
TWIN you should know how important you are to me and just because you are important, every little thing about you, I'll be sensitive towards it.
When you're not ok, I can see, I can feel.
I've no idea why I can feel it, but yes I just can…….
I believed things will work out between us, because such faith rarely comes by.
22264, 4164771968.
Maybe you don't feel it, but I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment