I have got nothing new to start with for this semester.
W1: so alien to me. Never like W1 ever since I stepped in once last semester. KARMA, eileengoh.
Classmates were all strangers to me.
Not so anymore, now.
I don't know why I am blogging.
I was having flu today and it's raining heavily.
I used a lot of tissues for my water tap nose.
My classmate said I have nose tumour.
HAHAHA.
I've Nisa, Valen, Isabelle and Charlie (CC) for my group today.
(Y)
I want to have fun classmates. But bet W46A will still be the best.
Omgzzzzz I am alone in class now.
so cold, so quiet.
Listening to Vanilla twilight!
Sweeeeeeeeet lyrics.
Suddenly, I just feel like rotting myself away in class and not go meet the girls cos I am so lazy to move an inch.
HAH ok im kidding. Don't be angry with me girlsssssssssssssssssss.
:>eileenlovesyallll.
Gotta go now.
Bye, senseless post.
No comments:
Post a Comment