Friday, October 30, 2009

Wish.

I wish… I've the mood to study for tests.
I wish… I've more money.
I wish… I'll be able to get over the 6km timing next week.
I wish… I can see my sbgirls right NOW.
I wish… twin will recover fast.
I wish… I am not in RP.
I wish… I could be studying somewhere else but with those girlies I knew this year, with me.
I wish… Val can be happier even though she wouldn't be seeing this space.
I wish… this semester is not so tough.
I wish… canoe trainings can be more fun.
I wish… there will be family outing, like really an outing with my Gems.
I wish… things will go the way I want.
I wish… I can be happier.

no, I'm really not upset at all. Not a single bit. Maybe, tiny portion of me just feel this way because I just wasted an hour plus doing everything but studying. I should be watching Jenifer's body with my girls now now now, but I decided not to go because I wanted to save money and study but am I studying now?

Looking thru' the 6p and not understand a single shit is quite sucky. Science students………… I. Need. Help.

No comments: