Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do not read unless you have a rusty brain like mine.

The zombie ate my brains.

Heheh the plants vs zombie fever. But, seriously, I think my brain is no longer functioning ever since this Sem started. I felt that I've not been using my brain during the holidays because my time is spent on trainings and skipping trainings. It turned too rusty to the extent that I am unable to think properly, now. UT was alright? I've no idea how badly I had done. Don't think don't think, it's over. I had 8 minutes left for me to play Plants vs Zombie.

I like my physics faci! He is super humorous in a very unique way. Thank god he's having a lecture for us tmr before the doom day on Thurs. Die, Eileen die. I feel like skipping school tmr. Should I? Since cognitive Ut was over just, an hour ago? Hmmmz I don't know if I should. Wells, even if I am skipping, I will be spending my time sleeping my day away. Dad just showed me an article on the longer hours I sleep, the earlier I die. I wish to die young. HAHA I know I am weird. But I don't know why? Not that I am mean, not that I want to see those people who care for me to suffer when I am gone. But, I just want to know who will be affected? I know my family definitely will! HAHA mommy told me a lot of times before because I always anyhow cross the road which every single time I am safe. Heheh ok choy! (touch wooood)

Ok, maybe not die. But just, be in a comma for real long? Sleeep till damn shiok. Hope it rains all day! So that means even God is sad enough to cry for me. LOL my brain is not functioning well today, really. Why am I talking crap? Oh that day the girls and I walked in the rain like some pathetic souls to find timbre for C's birthday dinner and there were lightning and thunder all over. I screamed the most! & Sk said something about the lightning being the flash. Sudden occur, it seems like someone up there are taking photos of the world, when everyone is running their way to shelters, drenched in the rain, the scenario seems sad. Everyone is running for their life. Wa super random. But, this sudden thought makes me frown. I don't like it. 2012 is scary. The movie is going to be out soon! I want to watch! I'm supposed to be in the cinema now, hugging my bag, legs crossed, glued my eyes on the screeeeen, drinking my favourite ice lemon tea, eating poppy corns. BUT. I AM. NOT. I'm in class with a classmate, another just left. Supposing to study for Physics but look what I am doing now? Heh forever procrastinating! Alright, I think I should just go library and emo one corner and study? No study materials, study what? I really should just go home and sleep cos I am always talking to myself whenever I am alone. Sucks to be me.



What do you want your life to turn out to be?
up till now, I've no idea. I'm still living life as if I am 8 but I am 18 already.

What say you?

No comments: