Sunday, July 11, 2010

Here it goes again,

And again, time speeds but never got caught.

When was the last time you spend quality time with your (L)?
When was the last time you get to let your hair down and enjoy wasting time?
When was the last time you were exactly happy about life?

Sometimes I wonder how would life be like, without being in the fast paced Sg?
Will I be happier?
I am full of thoughts, always wondering.
(Deemed as thinking too much)

I miss how small little details in life were bits that spice up my day and make me happy.

Ashley Greene said this, "I learned pretty quickly that you need to be careful who you trust."

I kept looking at the sentence, bolding the word "careful" & "trust"

I don't know why the word trust came so crucial to me.
It beat me down, changes my life and making me losing my principles.
Is it wrong?

"The time when tiny crease on the bed sheets will be spread evenly by you, opening up the windows;
inhaling fresh air, changed into neatly ironed blouse, bun up the long wavy hair, stepping out with confidence and elegance."

"Jumping out of the bed of mess, grabbed whatever is in the closet and rushing out of house with jumbled up of knots of unevenly combed hair."

I am in need of more time..

***

I guess all of us or most of us know what we want deep down in our heart, it is up to us in deciding whether we want to work towards it or not.
FOCUS.

No matter how tough it is juggling on my studies, canoe and my driving, I'm going to do it because I don't see why I can't when my teammates can.
Blocking every bad vibes out.

No comments: