Friday, August 6, 2010

hi august.

I am not exactly in the best of mood now. But wait, ever since start of this semester, when was I ever happy or in the best of mood for anything? I had have been a really bad student this semester with multiple Xs per week and it was only a few weeks out of the 14 so far, that I am present for all. There is no motivation, nothing. The class was pretty much below average because they are not my source of joy to come to class feeling comfortable unlike my other classes. With dislike for a particular module, nothing will go right for you in the class. Jinx or what? My faci gave me this comment:

Hi Eileen,
You need to be more motivated towards learning. You were unfocused and not so contributive during the class participation.
Your slides are too wordy. Need to focus in understanding and summarising the key points so as to show your understanding of what you had read. Really hope to see your best effort for the last week of MBIO.
PS: Left earlier in the third meeting.”

Guess my grade? I got a B, surprisingly. & I swear I did contribute just that my team mates weren’t really cooperative to work as a whole to talk as loudly as the others to catch your attention.

I promise to be a better student next semester without skipping class unnecessarily because it will be crucial to pull up my CE points as well as my GPA! Talking about CE points, I only have pathetically less than 10 points? Worst than a Year 1 student okay! If only canoe gives us a lot a lot of points and I would have fulfilled it long ago.

Neewayssss, worked at the Singfest for the past three days and I am a panda right now. 4 till wee hours and school next day seriously can kill me. Went self trg with my working khakis just now and the feeling was damn satisfaction because we did it on own accord. Heh, I am starting not to whine so much on trainings because the motivation is driving near. Week 12 and counting down, we can do it yes?

Action speaks way louder.

I have a lot of thoughts running through; on the things that are happening right now as well as things that I saw. There is so much depth of emotions towards every single thing.

“It’s like we are walking on thin glass. Whoever make the wrong move, we are gonna break.”


No comments: