Saturday, September 18, 2010

Strings of thoughts whirling through your mind.

It has had been really long since I logged into blogger.com to type a post from here. Have always been doing it through Words and published it. Did a little editing to it and make myself come to this site more to blog. I haven't been reading for almost a year? I am lacking the urge to do so everytime Beauty World comes to my mind because it is so far. Still awaiting for that single day whereby I will just go down to loan some books, sitting by either Starbucks or Coffee Bean to sit my day through or maybe rest my eyes a little to watch the world passed me by.
Last night, I fear for the coming for today.
Last night, I was hoping for this morning to be an awesome one so all of us could be in glee, smiling from ear to ear after training. But, it wasn't that picture-perfect after all.

I spent the time alone back home to think about it. I whined about losing focus, losing what I was aiming for, somehow dreams were thrashed just like this, just by a single morning. What can I do to get use to all these? I was once versatile in thinking and feelings. However, just when I took a year to get used to everything to be the same, my life to be exactly the same as last year's, I couldn't get use to drastic changes now.

There is now, nothing I can do but to keep accepting the changes and be happy over the changes.

I further injured my back today because I was attacked by a monkey from Macritchie. Tell me who is so unlucky but me? The monkey was after my bottle of H20. I ran and slipped and fell? Was it the dopie, was it the slippery grass, was it because I was unbalanced or was it all of the above? Ahhh, tmr gonna go get my Xray report and visit the doctor once again. Hopefully things will get a better turn.

I feel so much better now. :)


Toodles, gonna go get milk and drink it!

No comments: