Sunday, September 12, 2010

I tend to look at pretty girls. I’m sorry.

        My title is a sentence I saw on Tumblr.

And, it is omg true.

A few things which add on to my list of, "things you worry everyday"
would be;

  • Being ugly
  • Being big-size
  • Being too black


     

    Basically are all things about inferiority of my own body. Canoe grows me into changing my bodysize, my complexion, no time for my outside friends, my family, myself when I want to achieve something important.
    Joining canoe was also to test my attention-interest span.
    I am a girl with extremely short interest span.
    "I want to go on a diet."
    I will do it, for probably the first day and the second day, my usual diet will bounce back to me unknowingly.
    Lack of willpower perhaps.

    I often complain to the people I spent most of my time with, the canoe girls, about my inferiority, the complains my Mom made about my skin colour, the shirts with super nice designs we got together which sadly, we couldn't fit in anymore, no fashion sense because a top + shorts sums up convenience for us after training has already became a habit dress code we have every single day.


    Looking at pretty girls on the street really made my smile turn upside down.
    Green with envy okay.
    Even cyber shopping makes me sad at times because no $ no clothes.

    Finding time to spend with my favourite girls are hard at times too because there are a lot of things each of them are busying with as well.

    Sigh, no life, no money, no nice complexion, no nice body, studies also cannot handle.
    "Why join canoe then?"
    Many asked but I really don't know how to answer but I guess this is something only the canoeist will get to understand.
    The reason why there are not much benefits yet we are still in the team; that's because, we are going thru' it together.
    That will still bring up a smile on my face with the thought of it.

    :)


     

    I know what I want and I will want to do my best in achieving it despite obstacles like my back stopping me. Even if I don't get what I want, I know I tried..

No comments: