I
I might appear aloof in front of you, it was because I've no guts to face or even talk to you regarding this matter.
I feel the distance between us
It had has been a year or slightly longer, since we went separated rooms. That was because you were yearning for own privacy while you can enjoy reading your Twilight Sagas alone in the room with no one barging in to get something.
I remembered how hard I cried over you being so away from me when you went for attachment and we barely talked.
I remembered how close we used to be and we talked about everything under the Sun. Everything in the slightest detail; close to the heart.
I bet it is no longer easy getting close back with you like how we used to.
The times when you don't get mad at me so easily over a joke,
the days when we laughed so hard in the middle of the night when I rolled over to your bed.
The list goes on.
Over this year, there were quite a handful of occasions whereby we still behaved that closely. I deeply treasured. As we grow older, our secrets increase as well. I cannot expect you to tell me every single thing like how we used to exchange anymore.
Even though I get onto your nerve most of the time but I still love you k.
The last time I blogged about you was when you were away for attachment for too long.
You read my post and we were close once again.
I hope by doing so now, we will be like how we were too.
Sis, it is 12 more days to your big 21st.
I hope to get something that you like, even though it will be belated.
With love.
No comments:
Post a Comment