Another burden down because PP presentation was O-V-E-R! I swear I was damn nervous but thank God things are really smooth-sailing in a way for me tho’ I was kind of stuck in a particular question but been honest really helped! Thank you sissy for accompanying me early in the morning and we had romantic breakfast tgr @ koufu! :D The drinks stall auntie recognised me! So cute. :)
Met Plove to Bugis for Koi and visit Gel over at her work to deliver her Koi to her! Heh meeting P makes me so happy for the entire day because I remembered we always explored places unknowingly together and discovered really good places to hang out. Memories back from 2008 while I always study at Anson’s Rd coffee bean and she will be there with me as well while she revised her work. Vegetarian on every 1st and 15th lunar calendar tgr, as well as KAP & BW!
It is another Polaroid Sat night for me, two consecutive week! Shall save money to go buy films and use Sis’s to take with more lovely girls (:
Koi ->Bugis street to hunt for Gel ->Bugis Temple ->Thai Café -> Iluma for Polaroid taking.
This pretty much sums up my day with P and I! The most epic incident is, we totally forgot to pay for our dinner. This is the first time such incident happened to me and we tossed coin to decide if we should go back to return.
Time to meet up with the rest of the girls more often and this year, most of our meet-ups are for Bday celebration onlyyyy. :(
Bnj’s live band singer sings damn well. Mesmerized!



No comments:
Post a Comment