Sunday, November 21, 2010
Things changed without you knowing;
It could be another weekend of mundane with boredom crawling all over or it could be a weekend I fully felt as time was well-cherished, in a way.
It is good to have the urge on blogging happy things here because while reading the previous posts made me smile unknowingly too.
Wasn't feeling exactly good on Friday because thoughts were whirling around non-stop but it ended off well cos I stayed over at Clarice's place and I just feel happy talking to her as always. :)
Sat was girls' outing to Sentosa! The last time I went, they were just starting to build USS and now, USS is already nicely built.. I really want to go there sooooon!
Had lots of fun playing, screaming, laughing with the girls who came. Heheh I'm such a loser in ball games but I had alot of fun!
Vivo for dins and went to see the huge Xmas treeeee. Totally awesome :) I love Xmas, please make this year a good Christmas in Sg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment