I am supposed to study for my anatomy test coming up two days later but I can't help it but to blog about the happiness that are kept lingering around me since Sat's 2pm till right now and I am sure it is going to stay there for quite some time.
Like what I mentioned in the title, everything was worth it.
I know this is an experience I can never get it easily.
I will remember it, etched it in my heart and never never forget all the times we went through together.
After all the hardcore trainings over the holidays, double sessions, rushing to LSR after class ended, all the time spent together training, eating, sleeping, whining, crying, smiling…
WE GOT GIRLS' CHAMPION!


I was totally above cloud nine I swear.
I haven't been feeling so happy for such a long time already.
I could still remember how many people doubted on us and I guess we got to be thankful of all those doubts and disbeliefs because that was what made us stronger as one to conquer everything which seemed tough to us.
Besides feeling happy, I do not know how I should be feeling. I really love this 
After clinching the girls' championship this year, I am sure all of us are highly motivated to work harder in keeping this title to ourselves.
:D
For now, I have 4 weeks of break! & I am free to meet up with my SBGirls now!
Phuture to celebrate the victory on Sat night and it was mad awesome!
HAPPINESS, PLEASE KEEP LINGERING AROUND!
XXX:)
No comments:
Post a Comment