Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random ∆

∆ 2 months off from canoe makes me lazy and I need to go back for some light training soon. Sadly to say, I do miss training.
∆ I feel so disconnected somehow regarding some issues going over my head to my heart, making me uncomfortable and back to the head and shoot to the heart again.
∆ 2 papers on V.Day this year, nice?
∆ I want to go USS soon.
∆ I like happy days that I manage to bring myself away from things that make me unhappy.
∆ I got my first A for a science moduleeee!! Still cannot believe it!
∆ Finally, I got good pass for all my modules this semester!!
∆ Just unfollowed a few people from twitter. Just feel like reading tweets from people who are near me, close to me. :)
∆ Sit too long, my back hurts like ouch. So is sneezing.
∆ I want to jian fei leh.
∆ Cny coming but I haven’t buy clothesssss.
∆ I am going Y3 sooooon!!?
∆ Ok this is getting boring.

I need the feel of blogging back soon.

No comments: